COOKIE INFORMATION MODEL (WEB SITES and APPs)
This Cookie Notice last updated on 9/6/2018.
Click here to view archived versions
What are Cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store via your browser on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
There are three main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: specific to a particular visit and limited to sending session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) so you don’t have to re-enter information when you navigate to a new page or check out. Session cookies are not permanently stored on your device and are deleted when you close the browser;
- Persistent cookies: record information about your preferences and are stored in your browser cache or mobile device; and
- Third party cookies: placed by someone other than Us which may gather data across multiple websites or sessions.
|Type of Cookie||Purpose of Cookie|
|Strictly necessary||These cookies are essential for you to browse our Website and use its features. The information collected relates to the operation of the Website (e.g. website scripting language and security tokens) and enables Us to provide you with the service you have requested.|
|Functionality||These cookies remember the choices you have made, for example the country you visit our Website from, your language and any changes you have made to text size and other parts of the web pages that you can customise to improve your user experience and to make your visits more tailored and enjoyable. [The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and cannot be used to track your browsing activity on other websites]|
|Performance/analytics||These cookies collect information on how users use our Website, for example which pages you visit most often, whether you receive any error messages and how you arrived at our website. Information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our Website. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic and analysis services. [We use Google Analytics. For information on how Google processes and collects your information and how you can opt out, please click here.]|
Company may also collect and store certain information about your interaction with our Website and Apps including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and related data.
In addition to cookies, We use some other similar technologies as follows:
- Web Beacons and pixels: small graphic images included on our website or emails or those of third parties to provide analytics information;
- Social widgets: [buttons or icons provided by third party social media networks that may record navigation data that will be received by third parties and that are controlled by third parties];
- SDKs: These are software development kits for mobile applications [third-parties] used in the Company’s apps. They allow us to collect information about the operation of the app and the device on which they operate.
- Local shared objects: these are sometimes called flash cookies and can be stored on your browser. They are used to maintain preferences and usage records.
Cookies we use
|Name of Cookie||Why we use it||Expiration|
|[…. ]||Strictly Necessary
EU cookie notification flag/sign in cookie
Third party cookies
|Name of cookie||Why it is used||Company||Third party privacy policies||Expiration||User controls|
[Social media functionality]
|YouTube||[Social media functionality]||YouTube||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it||n.d.||https://goo.gl/okcBiE|
Other similar technologies used in our apps
|Name||Why it is used||Third party privacy policies||User controls|
[ … ]
|Notifiche push per Marketing (iOS e Android)||
|[Link to opt-out option or link to browser/mobile device settings]|
Refusing or deleting cookies
Please click on the following links to adjust your browser settings:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
If you are a resident in the EU:
For more information on managing cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu which has further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy.
Changes to our Cookie Notice
This Cookie Notice may be updated from time to time.
If We change anything important about this Cookie Notice We will notify you through a pop-up on the Website for a reasonable length of time prior to and following the change. You may review the Cookie Notice by visiting the Company Website and clicking on the “Cookie Notice” link.
 Please enter the Google Analytics opt-out link.
 Insert link to the Help/Assistance section of the relevant browsers.